- Create, iterate and polish industry leading third person gameplay animations that support the mechanics of the game.
- Support the motion capture processes from performance to final clean up, ready for game implementation.
- Import and test character animation in the game engine itself.
- Give and receive constructive and creative feedback across the team.
- Work with the development team to resolve technical issues with animations.
- Participate in game playthroughs reporting issues and providing feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Experienced knowledge of 3DS Max is advantageous.
- Experienced knowledge of CryEngine or similar game engines.
- A strong understanding of the entire Motion Capture process.
- Proficient in keyframe animation, creating strong and dynamic key poses.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and daily snacks.
- Gym Membership.
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.